Potato Rounds with Fresh Lemon
Photo: Yvonne Duivenvoorden
By Tara Mataraza Desmond
Hands-on time: 8 minutes
Total time: 28 minutes
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place potatoes on baking sheet, drizzle evenly with 2 tsp oil and sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange potatoes in a single layer. Bake in center of oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp oil, salt and lemon zest and toss gently yet thoroughly. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Nutrients per serving (2/3 cup potato rounds): Calories: 130, Total Fat: 3.5 g, Sat. Fat: 0.5 g, Carbs: 21 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 0.25 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 127 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg