Greek Feta Dip
Photo: Jessica Pollack
By Joanne Lusted
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated and squeezed English cucumber
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
Nutrients per serving (1/2 cup): Calories: 88, Total Fat: 3 g, Sat. Fat: 2 g, Carbs: 5 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 11.5 g, Sodium: 220 mg, Cholesterol: 3 mg
Learn exactly how to grate and squeeze your cucumber in Chef Jo’s video tutorial!