Makes: about 24 biscuits
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup ground chicken
- 1 cup natural unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a food processor, pulse oats and baking powder into a fine powder. Add chicken, peanut butter, water and parsley and pulse to combine. With a spatula, scrape mixture from food processor and form into ball.
- Arrange ball between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into 1-inch squares and arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store refrigerated in a sealed container.
If you have fun cookie cutters, jazz these biscuits up with different shapes.
CHEF JO SHARES:
"I love baking treats for Reyna. There's no question about the ingredients and they cost a fraction of the price! She's one happy Clean Eating pup, and so are the other members of her D.O.G Doberman group when I bake them these treats!"