Thai Lime Chicken
Photo: Gregory James
By Heather Bainbridge
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mini food processor, grind peanuts until fine, but not to paste.
- In a small bowl, combine peanuts, garlic powder and ginger.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet and squeeze juice from lime overtop. Then roll chicken in peanut mixture until well coated.
- Bake chicken in oven for 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Nutrients per serving (4-oz lime chicken): Calories: 360, Total Fat: 16 g, Sat. Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 11 g, Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 42 g, Sodium: 85 mg, Cholesterol: 95 mg