Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Divide dough in 2 halves and roll each half into a sausage-like roll on a lightly floured surface.
2. Slice into 1-inch segments.
3. Form each segment into a small dough ball.
4. Lightly flour clean hands and press each small dough ball with fingers until it is a flat circle (about 2 to 3 inches in diameter.)
5. Place 1/2 to 3/4 tsp filling onto each circle. Gently wrap up each dumpling by bringing up the sides.
6. Pinch 2 sides together and then bring up the 2 opposite sides and pinch the dough together in the center until it sticks.