1. Roll dough into a 12-inch-long log. Cut log in half and then cut each half into 6 pieces to form 12 pieces total. Roll each piece in your palm to form into balls.
See also Try These Asian “Pastas”
2. Starting with 1 piece of dough, use a rolling pin to flatten into a 3 x 4-inch rectangle.
3. Roll up into a tightly spiraled cylinder from the short end to get a 4-inch-long tube. Roll (or pinch) the ends to seal. Roll into a 12-inch-long, ¼-inch-thick strip (not shown). Roll into a cylinder again and stand on its end.
4. Using your palm, flatten cylinder into a circle.
5. Roll into a 3½-inch circle.