Makes: 10 Popsicles
- 2 Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Packs
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mango
- 1/4 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Honey, to taste
- Variety of Fresh Fruit, thinly sliced (Try: blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, 2 per pop)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp of Açai smoothie mix
- 1 1/3 cup granola (try making your own)
- 4 tbsp honey
- In a blender, combine Sambazon superfruit packs, banana, mango, pineapple, and orange juice. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together blended smoothie, granola and honey. Make sure the granola is evenly coated.
- In your popsicle mold, layer: heaping tbsp Açai smoothie mix, fresh fruit, then the granola mix. Layer until full, about two layers each.
- Add popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 8 hours.