Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 12-oz boneless salmon fillets (about 1- to 1 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 loosely packed cup coarsely grated fresh horseradish
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Brush a large baking dish with 2 tsp oil. Add salmon skin side down; bake until flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork and an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F when inserted in center of salmon, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine gremolata ingredients. Set aside.
- Transfer salmon to a cutting board and slice each fillet into 3 equal pieces. To serve, top salmon with gremolata.
Nutrients per serving (1 fillet and 1/6 of gremolata): Calories: 225, Total Fat: 12 g, Sat. Fat: 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Omega-3s: 2,000 mg, Omega-6s: 880 mg, Carbs: 5 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 1 g, Protein: 24 g, Sodium: 281 mg, Cholesterol: 62 mg