Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, lightly puréed (TIP: Purée blueberries in a blender without additional water.)
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary, crushed with a mortar and pestle
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- To a large bowl, add all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition. Add 1/2 cup water and knead.
- Once dough is well mixed, roll dough into 1/2-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Press down on tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, then let cool and refrigerate.
Recipe and image by doggydessertchef.com.