Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 30 baby red potatoes, scrubbed well and halved (about 4 cups)
- 4 red celery ribs, finely chopped
- 8 radishes, halved and sliced into thin semi-circles
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground white pepper
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and grated
- 1 shallot, peeled and grated
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add peas and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside to cool.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook, covered, until a knife easily pierces through, about 10 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until well blended.
- In a separate large bowl, toss potatoes, celery, radishes and dressing. Add peas and mint last to avoid bruising, and coat evenly. Serve.
Check out more mouthwatering salad ideas.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 143, Total Fat: 1 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 27 g, Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 7 g, Protein: 8 g, Sodium: 168 mg, Cholesterol: 7 mg
Nutritional Bonus: Because it has been concentrated (more water has been extracted) low-fat Greek yogurt is naturally high in protein and calcium.
Leave skin on potatoes for extra color and nutrients.