Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Russet or baby potatoes, scrubbed well and thinly sliced
- 1 handful fresh sage, roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, removed from stem
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large nonstick pan, heat oil on medium-high. Add potatoes, sage, rosemary and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 20 to 30 minutes, using a wooden spatula to separate potatoes while cooking.
Nutrients per serving (4 oz pan-roasted potatoes): Calories: 195, Total Fat: 10 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 22 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 1 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 37 mg, Cholesterol: 9 mg