Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love this cole slaw recipe? Check out more great side dishes here.
- 2/3 cup duck fat mayonnaise (or olive oil mayonnaise)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add all the vegetables to a very large bowl. Drizzle in the dressing and toss together.
- Refrigerate the cole slaw for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marinate together.
- Toss one last time and serve.