Ginger Honey Chicken
The sweet and savory mingle in our Asian-inspired marinade, with low-sodium soy sauce, lime juice, raw honey, fresh ginger, garlic and hot pepper sauce. It beats ordering in!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp freshly ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with a thin layer of cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients, creating a marinade.
- Place chicken into prepared baking sheet and brush with marinade. Bake chicken for about 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Serve chicken on a bed of brown jasmine rice and your favorite steamed vegetables.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 152, Total Fat: 1.5 g, Sat. Fat: 0.5 g, Carbs: 6 g, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugars: 4 g, Protein: 27 g, Sodium: 376 mg, Cholesterol: 66 mg