Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- Up to 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp wasabi paste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a small pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Add sour cream, milk (adding enough to make it as thick as you like) and wasabi paste to potatoes; mash well.
- Season with salt and pepper and keep warm until serving.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 2 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 32 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 5 g, Sodium: 170 mg, Cholesterol: 10 mg