Lemon Ginger Tea
A great tasting and immune-boosting drink, Lemon Ginger Tea helps you fight off colds, keep healthy, and relieve sore throats. It can be served hot or cold. This homemade syrup also makes a great gift for the holidays.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 2 Lemon, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Ginger, Peeled and Sliced 1/2 – 3/4 cup Raw Honey
- Peel ginger using a knife or the side of a spoon. Cut peeled ginger into slices.
- Cut Lemon in half and then into slices.
- In a glass jar, add layers lemon slices, ginger slices, then raw honey and repeat until all the ingredients are used. Then allow to sit on the counter for several hours or in the fridge over night to marinate. All the juices of the ginger and the lemon will fuse its flavors together giving you a lovely immune boosting tea syrup.
- Use 1-2 heaping tablespoons to a cup of hot water, stir and enjoy.
Kylie Mikuta is a Mala Designer, Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coach, Kundalini Yoga & Meditation teacher and Himalayan Singing Bowl Practitioner. Her philosophy on health and the concept of her company, True Bliss Living, is about nourishing the body, mind, spirit and soul to foster healing and transformation in order to live in true bliss. www.TrueBlissLiving.com