Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Big fan of this lobster grilled cheese? Try these grilled cheese with chicken.
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, optional
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 oz grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 5 oz cooked and chilled lobster meat, cut into small pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, chives, lemon juice and, if desired, salt and pepper. Spread mixture on 2 slices bread and top with cheese, lobster and remaining 2 slices bread, dividing evenly. Lightly press sandwiches together.
- Preheat a greased grill or nonstick skillet on medium Add sandwiches and cook, turning occasionally, until golden and cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
Nutrients per serving (1 sandwich): Calories: 296, Total Fat: 5 g, Sat. Fat: 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 33 g, Fiber: 10 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 33 g, Sodium: 506 mg, Cholesterol: 70 mg