Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 5 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper or small poblano chile pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 to 3 tbsp lime juice, or to taste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well to coat.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 50, Total Fat: 0.5 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 11 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 9 g, Protein: 1 g, Sodium: 17 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
Learn more about Joselyn’s South Pole gardening exploits on our blog!