Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more smoothie bowl recipes here!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 15 g (about 1 scoop) vanilla pea protein powder
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold water, more as needed
For the toppings:
- 1/4 cup sliced banana
- 1/4 sliced kiwi
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place all of the smoothie ingredients in blender and mix until everything is smooth and well blended.
- Add the cold water as needed, to desired thickness.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with fruit and coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately. Dig in!
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 341, Fat: 14.1 g, Carbs: 43.5 g, Fiber: 78.3 g, Sugars: 22.4 g, Protein: 15.6 g