1. We promise your love won’t be pudding you on when they tell you how much they love this rich and creamy, fiber-fuelled dessert — despite its lack of calories.
See the complete Dark Chocolate Pudding recipe here.
2. These vanilla cupcakes have a chocolate drizzle and an unexpected surprise: a berry-filled center! Like finding hidden treasure for the sweet-toothed.
See the complete Hidden Gem Cupcakes recipe here.
3. Spoil your fruit fiend with our silky Italian custard, infused with orange and bathed in Raspberry Coulis. Did we mention it has just one gram of fat?
See the complete Panna Cotta recipe here.
4. Your amour will go gaga over this French cherry dessert, which studs clean pastry dough with sauteeed cherries. The best part? C’est vite, ready in just 30 minutes.
See the complete Clafouti recipe here.
5. This reader recipe was an instant Clean Eating hit, and we know it’ll be a bulls-eye with your special someone too! Throw in their favorite nut or dried fruit as an added bonus…
See the complete Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread recipe here.
6. A chocolaty, coconut-laced crust makes a great base for our raspberry-studded macaroon filling, topped off with a chocolate drizzle. So indulgent and totally swoon-worthy.
See the complete Chocolate Raspberry Macaroon Tart here.
7. These chewy chocolate treats are more like a cookie-brownie hybrid, crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. At less than 100 cals each, they’re sure to win you brownie points!
See the complete Chocolaty Cookies recipe here.
8. Not only do these cupcakes look totally professional, they’re also steeped in comfort and nostalgia (like the pie that was their inspiration). Perfect for a cuddly night in!
See the complete Lemon Meringue Cupcakes recipe here.
9. Just 20 minutes of prep time and a few hours in the fridge and you’ve got a seriously impressive and decadent dessert that’s poised to put a big smile on your sweetie’s face!
See the full Coconut Cream Pie recipe here.
10. A chocoholic’s dream! These individual cakes ooze hot chocolate from their centers, and they only take 20 minutes total to make!
See the complete recipe for Molten Lava Cakes here.