This soap spray for bathrooms cleans and freshens surfaces without leaving any toxic fragrances behind. Its citrusy and earthy scent comes from essential oils that also help to disinfect: Lemongrass essential oil has been found to effectively reduce germs and bacteria, making it a greener alternative to chemical disinfecting agents. Another eco-friendly choice is castile soap, a natural and highly concentrated cleaner that lifts away dirt and grime. So breathe easy – this DIY option is better for your wallet, your health, and the environment!
Grapefruit & Lemongrass Spray
- 2 cups distilled water
- 2 tbsp unscented liquid
- castile soap
- 20 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 15 drops pink grapefruit essential oil
- Using a funnel, add distilled water to a bottle with a spray nozzle.
- Add castile soap and essential oils and seal tightly. Shake gently to combine.
- To use, spray onto bathroom surfaces and leave on for several minutes, then use a microfiber cleaning cloth or sponge to clean. Rinse cloth or sponge with hot water and wipe again to remove soap residue.