Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. While many tropical fruit juices rely on artificial sweeteners and colors, Ceres Mango goes all-natural with mango purée, apple and pear juices for its natural color and fruit flavor without adding sugar. Boasting the healing benefits of vitamin A, one serving of this refreshing fruit blend is also a delicious way to enhance your daily iron intake and get 100% of your daily vitamin C requirement. Try it: in your smoothie!
Serving Size: 1 cup, Calories: 130, Total Fat: 0 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 32 g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 27 g, Protein: 0 g, Sodium: 10 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
2. Using a selection of organically grown apples from the shores of the Great Lakes, Eden Organic Apple Juice is a delicate freshly pressed blend. When it comes to nutritional benefits, apples and apple juice are an excellent source of quecertin, an antioxidant that may ease allergy symptoms. The slightly cloudy appearance of this beverage is a result of the apple-pressing process that uses no aids or enzymes. Simply shake before serving and enjoy a rich flavor reminiscent of fresh apple cider.
Serving Size: 1 cup, Calories: 90, Total Fat: 0 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 24 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 0 g, Sodium: 10 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
3. Bursting with more antioxidants than cranberry or blueberry juice, POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice also serves more than 10% of your daily requirement of potassium, a nutrient that helps reduce muscle inflammation. Along with other POM Wonderful products, this natural fruit juice contains no added sugars, preservatives or color. Pour a glass when you’re in the mood for a tart yet sweet thirst quencher.
Serving Size: 1 cup, Calories: 160, Total Fat: 0 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 40 g, Fiber: 6 g, Sugars: 34 g, Protein: 0 g, Sodium: 10 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
4. Made from 100% freshly pressed juice, Lakewood Pure Pink Grapefruit Juice contains six to eight fresh grapefruits in every bottle. In addition to vitamins A and C, pink grapefruit’s distinct pigmentation offers a good source of lycopene, a carotenoid that is responsible for boosting your body’s overall immunity. Along with a commitment to producing certified organic fruit juices, this company is also committed to donating 10% from its sales to charitable organizations.
Serving Size: 1 cup, Calories: 90, Total Fat: 0 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 23 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 18 g, Protein: 2 g, Sodium: 0 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
5. With a fresh tree-ripened flavor, Organic Valley’s Orange Juice offers 120% of your daily requirement of vitamin C. You’ll also top up your requirements of potassium and folate, key nutrients that help regulate your blood pressure and support human growth and development, respectively. A certified USDA Organic product, it’s available with or without pulp, and in a calcium-fortified variety.
Serving Size: 1 cup, Calories: 120, Total Fat: 0 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 26 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 26 g, Protein: 2 g, Sodium: 0 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg