- Make aioli for Grilled Whole Red Snapper with Lemon Aioli (recipe through Step 1). Cover and refrigerate.
- Stuff chicken for Pizza-Stuffed Chicken (recipe through Step 1).
- Make marinade and pickles for Vietnamese Banh Mi–Style Steak with Pickled Vegetables (recipe through Step 2). Cover and refrigerate.
- Make marinade, blue cheese dip and spice mix for Grilled Chicken Wings with Mixed Bell Peppers & Blue Cheese Dip (recipe through Step 3). Cover and refrigerate marinade and sauce; keep spice mix covered at room temperature.
- Make vinaigrette for Grilled Watermelon & Halloumi Salad (recipe through Step 1). Cover and refrigerate.
MONDAY: Stuff and grill fish; serve with aioli.
TUESDAY: Grill chicken breasts; warm marinara for dipping. Thaw wings in the refrigerator.
WEDNESDAY: Marinate and grill steak; cook marinade and serve with steak and pickles. Marinate wings in the refrigerator overnight (Step 4).
THURSDAY: Grill wings and shishitos; serve with blue cheese dip.
FRIDAY: Grill halloumi and watermelon; serve with salad and vinaigrette.