Thank you for your interest in employment at Clean Eating magazine. Below you can find more information about what we’re looking for, and how to join the Clean Eating team.
ONLINE EDITORIAL INTERNSHIPS
Clean Eating magazine is currently seeking Web Editorial Interns + Social Media Interns for Spring and Summer. If you are interested in a 2018 internship, apply now!
NOTE: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE CLASS CREDIT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP.
Clean Eating magazine seeks an enthusiastic student intern to join its digital team for 15-20 hours per week (scheduling flexible), in our Toronto, Canada, office. The ideal candidate will be a creative, detail-oriented undergrad or grad journalism student with experience in web production, social media, and with an interest in online publications. A three-month commitment is required.
Web Intern Responsibilities:
- Produce original web content for cleaneatingmag.com
- Import magazine content into the CMS
- Create and optimize content and images in CMS
- Support ongoing SEO priorities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to write snappy headlines, blurbs and copy
- Have a working knowledge of social media platforms
- Have an interest in clean eating, nutrition, sustainability and a healthy lifestyle
Here’s what our interns have to say….
“Interning at Clean Eating was a great experience. I learned so much in the two months that I was there that I know will be extremely valuable to me in the future. The internship allows you to truly see what goes into maintaining a website, everything from uploading content and editing photos to social media promotion, all while working closely with the digital editor. I also loved that I got the opportunity to produce my own content which was published on the website and attend several media events. And to top it off, you get to work in an awesome office in beautiful Boulder! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.”
- Charlotte Fisher, College Cheapskate Blog (Summer 2016)
“You’re going to do lots of important work and get lots of experience as well…[Your supervisor] is really willing to work with you to find projects that fit within Clean Eating’s brand that you’re also passionate about and interested in. I loved it, and it was overall an awesome experience!”
- Katie Garry (Spring 2016)
If you love food and the web we want to hear from you!
Contact: Please send a cover letter in the body copy of an email and a resume with the subject head “Clean Eating Online Internship” to CEeditorial@aimmedia.com.