Embark on a 28-day journey to reset your health with a complete guide to eating real, anti-inflammatory food and fasting: two of the most impactful wellness practices you can adopt for disease prevention, weight loss, better digestion, improved energy, focus and mood. Led by two registered dietitian nutritionists and long-time Clean Eating contributors, Erin Macdonald and Tiffani Bachus, this clean-eating boot camp will transform your relationship with food and help you form healthier habits that will serve you for a lifetime.
- The difference between detoxing, fasting, and cleansing
- The benefits and functions of detoxing the lymphatic system, liver and gall bladder
- How to remove oxidative stress from the body
- All about intermittent fasting and how to customize the lifestyle to your needs
- Gut health teachings and fixes
- Lifestyle habits contributing to inflammation in the body and how to curtail them
- The best supplements to take
- How to eat anti-inflammatory for life
- How to carry what you’ve learned over into daily life forever
Join Outside+ for just $99 to gain free access to the Real-Food Reboot 2.
You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of Outside+, including a 1-year print magazine subscription from your choice of Clean Eating, Yoga Journal, Backpacker, Oxygen, Women’s Running, and others. (U.S. members only), access to members-only content, training plans, gear discounts, and much more! All for only $99 your first year!