1. Pumpkin pie has been done to death. Have pie for dinner instead.
2. Breakfast is served. Try pumpkin pancakes topped with crumbled bacon and sweet apples.
3. Fresh, cubed pumpkin complements the chickpeas and eggplant in this spicy Indian dish.
4. This pumpkin bread, dotted with sweet dried cranberries walnuts, boasts plenty of "pumpkin spice." Plus, you can make it in the slow cooker.
5. Pumpkin and pasta? This unusual take on creamy comfort food is quick and easy.
6. Indulge in this Autumn twist on a dessert favorite for only 225 calories a serving.
7. The secret to this creamy pumpkin mousse? Silken tofu and plain Greek yogurt.
8. Don't see any pumpkin here? Surprise! Pumpkin puree is used to make these Middle Eastern meatballs extra juicy.