- 2 tsp unsweetened acai powder
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw honey
1. To a blender, add ¼ cup boiling water, acai and basil. Blend until smooth. Strain purée through a fine sieve into a Mason jar.
2. In a small pot on medium, bring milk and honey to a boil.
3. Pour hot milk into jar, seal and shake well to create frothy foam. Slowly remove lid and pour into a mug to serve.
NOTE: If using a handheld frother, froth mixture in Mason jar until foamy. Pour into a mug to serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 131
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 36 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g