Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a food processor, combine beans, ginger, garlic, 1/3 cup lemon juice, tahini, miso, cayenne and salt. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 2 tsp safflower oil. Add snow peas and bell peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, paprika and cumin. In a small bowl, whisk together tamari, honey, sesame oil, tapioca and remaining 3 tbsp lemon juice. In same skillet on medium-high, heat remaining 1 tbsp safflower oil. Add beef and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Add vegetables and tamari mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often, until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Divide hummus among serving plates and top with stir-fry and scallions.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup hummus and 1 cup stir-fry
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 560 mg
- Sugar Content 10.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g