Find more soup recipes here.
- In a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add carrots, celery, onion
- and garlic and sauté until onions are tender and translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, potato, cauliflower and cinnamon and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in broth and beans. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer; cook for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir in tamari. Remove pot from heat.
- To a medium bowl, add miso. Remove a ladleful of broth and pour over miso. Whisk to dissolve miso and pour mixture back into pot. Stir to combine.
- Add vinegar and salt (if using). Transfer to bowls and, if using, top each serving with yogurt and cilantro.
- Serving Size 1/6 of soup
- Calories 252
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 608 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g