Nutritional Bonus: Largely thanks to the tuna, a single serving of this recipe delivers over half of your daily recommended intake of protein, niacin and selenium and a whopping 176% of your daily vitamin B12. That’s important because vitamin B12 helps control levels of the amino acid homocysteine levels – excess homocysteine has been linked to heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s.
- Prepare wasabi sauce: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and wasabi paste. Set aside.
- Heat grill to high and lightly oil grate. Sprinkle both sides of ahi with pepper and grill to desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side for rare and 3 minutes per side for medium. During final minute, lightly toast buns, face down, on grill.
- Cut ahi into thin slices. Arrange cabbage on bun bottoms, then top with ahi, ginger and wasabi sauce, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 burger
- Calories 286
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 51 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 436 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g