Almond Biscotti Energy Balls
Makes these almond biscotti energy balls for a quick, on-the-go snack that is healthy, delicious and vegetarian.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Try our easy-to-follow Clean Eating menu plans to take the guesswork out of mealtime and keep your clean food diet on track.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup natural unsalted crunchy almond butter
- 1/3 cup dried goji berries
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp unsalted pepitas
- 2 tsp pure almond extract, optional
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tbsp sliced unsalted almonds
- To a food processor, add almond meal, almond butter, goji berries, maple syrup, sesame seeds, pepitas, almond extract (if using) and vanilla extract; process on high for 1 minute. Add oats and almonds; process for 30 seconds. Remove mixture from processor and roll into a large ball; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough ball from freezer, remove plastic, divide and roll dough into 24 1-inch balls. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Serving Size 2 balls
- Calories 189
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 50 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g