Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Try our easy-to-follow Clean Eating menu plans to take the guesswork out of mealtime and keep your clean food diet on track.
- To a food processor, add almond meal, almond butter, goji berries, maple syrup, sesame seeds, pepitas, almond extract (if using) and vanilla extract; process on high for 1 minute. Add oats and almonds; process for 30 seconds. Remove mixture from processor and roll into a large ball; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough ball from freezer, remove plastic, divide and roll dough into 24 1-inch balls. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Serving Size 2 balls
- Calories 189
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 50 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g