Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a small saucepan on medium-high, add lentils, diced onion, salt and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until lentils are tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine minced onion, olives, parsley, capers, vinegar and 2 tbsp oil; set aside.
- Brush top (skinless side) of fish with egg white. Press almonds evenly over top of fish. In a very large skillet on medium, heat remaining 4 tsp oil. Add fish, crusted side down, and cook until almonds are toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully turn and continue cooking until fish is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Arrange arugula on plates or a platter and top with lentils. Arrange fish over lentils and spoon on olive mixture.
- Serving Size 1 fish fillet, 1 cup arugula, 1/4 cup lentils, 2 1/2 tbsp olive mixture
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 54 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 16 g
- Sodium Content 477 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g