We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place parsnips on a large parchment- lined sheet and toss with one-half of garlic, oil, one-half of mustard, rosemary, cumin and one-half of each salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden.
2. Meanwhile, combine chopped almonds, maple syrup and remaining one-half of garlic.
3. Place salmon on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet, skin side down, and season with remaining one-half each salt and pepper. Spread remaining mustard over salmon fillets and top with almond mixture. Bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate salmon and parsnips and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 534
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 495 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g