Almond Ginger Noodle Salad
Using chicken and veg from the Sheet-Pan Dijon-Glazed Chicken gives you a head start on this salad. Garnish with cilantro.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 oz pad Thai brown rice noodles
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp peeled and minced ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- leftover chicken and mushrooms (from Sheet Pan Dijon-Glazed Chicken & Roasted Vegetables)
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby bok choy, sliced
1. Place noodles in a large heat-proof bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together almond butter, coconut aminos, vinegar, ginger and oil. Set aside.
3. Remove chicken bones. In a large bowl, shred meat (keep or discard skin, as desired). Add noodles, mushrooms, peppers and bok choy. Toss with dressing.
See Also Sheet-Pan Dijon-Glazed Chicken & Roasted Vegetables
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 599
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 154 mg
- Fat Content 32 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 40 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 483 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 16 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g