- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut, flaxseeds, baking soda and salt.
- To dry mixture, stir in oil, maple syrup, vanilla and almond extract.
- Scoop dough onto a large rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet in 2-tbsp mounds, about ½ inch apart, making about 12 cookies. With your knuckle, press a dent into the middle of each. Fill each dent with jam, being careful not to overflow, about ½ tbsp per cookie. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool on sheet.
- Serving Size 2 cookies
- Calories 186
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6.5 g
- Sodium Content 149 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2.5 g