- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup of water
1) Melt oil or ghee in a large pan.
2)Add onions and cook on medium-low heat until translucent.
3) Add cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt, and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Add potatoes and cauliflower.
5) Gently toss with onions and spices to coat all of the ingredients.
6) Add the water, cover the pan, and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. It usually takes 35-45 minutes.
7) Adjust seasoning and serve.