Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 2- to 2 1/2-qt casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in apples, raisins and juice and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to plump the fruit.
- Transfer fruit mixture and any liquid to a large bowl along with marjoram, 1/4 cup cheese and pepper. Stir in bread, then add broth and gently stir to evenly moisten. Transfer to prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake until heated through, 25 to 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until browned on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup dressing
- Calories 197
- Carbohydrate Content 35.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 330 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g