Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare chicken: Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together lemon zest and juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Add chicken and coat in mixture. Place on prepared sheet and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until cooked through. Cool and slice or shred.
- Place walnuts on a second baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 minutes, until fragrant and golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- To assemble the salad, place spinach, apples and celery on a platter or in a bowl. Top with chicken, walnuts and dressing.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, store dressing and salad separately in the fridge and walnuts at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 523
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 67 mg
- Fat Content 35 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 387 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 14 g