The ultimate grab-and-go breakfast, these lightly spiced muffins are made with almond flour to keep them lower in carbs but highly satisfying.
Apple Crumble Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 12-count nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper muffin cups.
- To a large bowl, add all muffin ingredients and mix to combine. Divide batter among muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine crumble ingredients. Using your hand, cut coconut oil into flour. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of muffin comes out clean. Let cool.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, freeze 6 muffins for later in the week. Store remaining muffins in a container in the fridge. Reheat in a toaster oven when called for.
- Serving Size 1⁄4 of recipe
- Calories 437
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 186 mg
- Fat Content 35 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 280 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 16 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g