Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more overnight breakfast recipes here.
- Prepare oats the night before: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except honey and optional toppings. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir or drizzle in honey (if using). Divide among bowls and top with additional toppings (if using).
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 325
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 89 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g