- 5 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp each ground cinnamon and ginger
- 1/2 tsp each ground allspice and nutmeg
- 1 cup sliced unsalted almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 2 cups dried, sulfite-free apricots, unsweetened, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- To a large mixing bowl, add oats, quinoa, maple syrup, coconut oil and spices. Toss to coat well.
- Spread granola out on baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, toss well and bake for 5 minutes more. Remove and let cool.
- To a large mixing bowl, add oat mixture and mix in almonds, coconut and apricots. Transfer to storage containers.
- To serve, place 1 cup granola in a bowl with 1/2 cup cultured yogurt (dairy or non-dairy) and top with fresh fruit.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 468
- Carbohydrate Content: 74 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 11 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.5 g
- Sodium Content: 11 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g