- Preheat oven to 325°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- To a large mixing bowl, add oats, quinoa, maple syrup, coconut oil and spices. Toss to coat well.
- Spread granola out on baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, toss well and bake for 5 minutes more. Remove and let cool.
- To a large mixing bowl, add oat mixture and mix in almonds, coconut and apricots. Transfer to storage containers.
- To serve, place 1 cup granola in a bowl with 1/2 cup cultured yogurt (dairy or non-dairy) and top with fresh fruit.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup
- Calories 468
- Carbohydrate Content 74 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5.5 g
- Sodium Content 11 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g