Recipe adapted from Candice Kumai’s Clean Green Eats.
- 5 tbsp dried arame
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cooked or BPA-free-canned adzuki beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup arugula or chopped kale
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or reduced-sodium tamari
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- In a medium bowl, soak arame in ¾ cup water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain all excess liquid.
- Prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together liquid aminos, vinegar and oil.
- To bowl with the dressing, add reconstituted arame, quinoa, beans and arugula; toss to coat. Top with avocado.
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 415
- Carbohydrate Content: 53 g
- Fat Content: 17 g
- Fiber Content: 15 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 522 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g