Recipe adapted from Candice Kumai’s Clean Green Eats.
- In a medium bowl, soak arame in ¾ cup water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain all excess liquid.
- Prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together liquid aminos, vinegar and oil.
- To bowl with the dressing, add reconstituted arame, quinoa, beans and arugula; toss to coat. Top with avocado.
- Serving Size 1/3 of recipe
- Calories 415
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 522 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g