- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small skillet, heat 1 tsp oil on medium. Add half of leek and sauté, stirring frequently, until soft and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and add artichokes, capers, cheese and 1/8 tsp salt. Pulse until mixture forms a thick paste; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat remaining 1 tsp oil on medium. Add remaining leek and mushrooms and sauté, stirring occasionally, until leek turns translucent and mushrooms soften, 5 to 7 minutes. Add Kamut and broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook undisturbed until Kamut is tender and liquid is mostly absorbed, about 45 minutes. With a fine mesh sieve, drain and return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, arrange 1 chicken breast between 2 8-inch-long pieces of plastic wrap and place on a large cutting board. With a meat mallet or small, heavy saucepan, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining chicken. Season both sides of chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, dividing evenly.
- Place 1 chicken breast smooth side down on baking sheet. Spread 2 tbsp artichoke mixture over top, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Beginning with the narrowest end, roll up chicken and secure with toothpicks. Repeat with remaining chicken and artichoke mixture. Bake until thickest part of chicken reaches 165°F, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool for 4 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a clean cutting board. With a sharp knife, slice each chicken breast on the diagonal into 3/4-inch-wide slices. Season Kamut mixture with additional salt and pepper and stir in marjoram. Spoon onto serving plates and top with chicken, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast and 3/4 cup Kamut mixture
- Calories 377
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 459 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g