Find more easy dinner recipes here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 2 tbsp dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large white potato, diced
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, water-packed, drained, rinsed and sliced
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp dulse flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large stockpot on medium-high, heat oil. Add onions and sauté until soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until slightly brown. Add celery, carrots, thyme and garlic and sauté until celery is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil, then add potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Add artichokes, coconut milk, non-dairy milk and dulse flakes (if using); bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt. To serve, garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 228
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11 g
- Sodium Content: 439 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g