Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more easy dinner recipes here.
- In a large stockpot on medium-high, heat oil. Add onions and sauté until soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until slightly brown. Add celery, carrots, thyme and garlic and sauté until celery is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil, then add potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Add artichokes, coconut milk, non-dairy milk and dulse flakes (if using); bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt. To serve, garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 228
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 439 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g