1. Preheat a grill to medium-high and lightly grease grate. (Alternatively, you can use a cast-iron or nonstick skillet; no need to grease the skillet.)
2. Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together (or shake vigorously in a Mason jar).
3. In a large bowl or platter toss arugula with a light coating of dressing. Top with cantaloupe, blackberries (if using) and mint.
4. Add halloumi to grill and cook until heated and grill marked on bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip and grill other side, about 1 minute.
5. Add halloumi to salad and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Serving Size 1/6 of salad
- Calories 285
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 24 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 730 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g