- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, 1 tbsp honey and salt. Add carrot and radish; toss to coat. Cover and transfer to refrigerator to marinate until tender and chilled, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium and brush with oil. Add beef and sauté until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Push beef to one side of skillet. To other side, add onion, garlic and ginger; sauté until onion softens, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans, soy sauce and remaining 1/2 tsp honey and stir all ingredients together; simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain liquid from slaw. Fill each lettuce leaf with 1/4 cup beef-bean mixture; top with slaw. Garnish with peanuts and scallions.
- Serving Size 3 lettuce leaves, 3/4 cup beef mixture, 1/2 cup slaw
- Calories 277
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 46 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 261 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g