Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
MAKE AHEAD The salad and dressing can be prepared ahead and tossed to coat (through Step 1).
FINISH ON SITE: Grill the tofu and assemble the salad.
PACK THESE TOOLS: Grill, grilling tongs, brush, cutting board, knife, bowl and salad tongs.
1. In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, lime zest and juice, honey, ginger and sriracha. Reserve 2 tbsp in a portable lidded container. To bowl, add broccoli, radishes, carrot and cilantro and toss to coat; season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a large zip-top bag or container; refrigerate.
2. Preheat a greased grill or grill pan to medium-high. Brush tofu with safflower oil and sprinkle with remaining ½ tsp salt. Grill until grill-marked, about 3 minutes per side. Slice each into 2 squares, then halve each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
3. Top salad with tofu and peanuts. Drizzle tofu with reserved 2 tbsp dressing.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 255
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18.5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 627 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g