- Prepare bowls: In a dry saucepan on medium, toast millet until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Add water and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside off the heat, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add tofu and sauté for 20 minutes, or until golden on all sides, turning often. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
- Prepare dressing: In a blender, blend dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Before serving, in a small nonstick skillet on medium, heat additional oil. Break 1 egg into pan and cook to desired style.
- To assemble, in a bowl, place 1 serving cooked millet, raw collard greens, carrots and tofu. Top with 1 serving dressing, cooked egg and sprinkle of each green onions, sesame seeds and pepper.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover cooked millet, cooked tofu, dressing and prepared vegetables in separate containers. Assemble bowl when called for and top with a freshly cooked egg.
- Serving Size 1/3 of recipe
- Calories 682
- Carbohydrate Content 69 g
- Cholesterol Content 186 mg
- Fat Content 31 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 842 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g